October 17, 2023 6:12 AM
We are looking for a Patient Services Officer to join our Northam team.
To apply send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
The PSO will provide administrative support to the clinical team. This includes taking phone calls, making appointments, liaising with other agencies, and working collaboratively with health practitioners to provide the best possible customer experience and care.
The Successful Candidate
• Positive professional manner
• Ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
• High level communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop positive relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
• Problem solving skills & the ability to learn from mistakes.
• High level of computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite & Information Management Systems)
• Advanced time management with the ability to prioritise.
• Attention to detail.
• Be eligible for a Police Clearance, Working with Children Check, have a WA driver's license and be fully vaccinated for Covid-19.