February 6, 2024 7:14 AM
We are looking for a Practice Nurse/Registered Nurse to join our Northam team.
To apply send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
The Practice Nurse will use their expertise to improve the health of Wheatbelt residents. This includes triaging of patients, performing ECG’s, spirometry and ear syringing, administering immunisations, assisting with surgical procedures, managing recalls and reminders, and working collaboratively with health practitioners to provide the best possible customer experience and care.
The Successful Candidate
• Registered Nurse with Unconditional AHPRA registration
• Strong work ethic underpinned by commitment to high professional standards and ethics
• High level communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop positive relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
• Understanding of Chronic Disease, Health Assessments, Care Plans, and Team Care Arrangements
• Ability to drive uptake of existing and new services
• Ability to work collaboratively with Senior Management Team to ensure continuing accreditation to relevant standards
• Be eligible for a Police Clearance, Working with Children Check, have a WA driver's license and be fully vaccinated for Covid-19.