February 7, 2024 1:30 AM
We are looking for a Business Support Administrator to join our Northam team.
To apply send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
The Business Support Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administrative activities to ensure smooth operation of business functions. This includes social media and website management, document formatting and branding management, assistance with job ads and hiring processes, and working collaboratively with Finance Business Partner, Operations Manager, and CEO.
The Successful Candidate will:
• Have experience with business administration and information technology in a complex service delivery organization preferably in Not for Profit or health sector
• Have high level communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop positive relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
• Have experience with document management and collaborative tools such as Microsoft Sharepoint
• Be able to work collaboratively with Senior Management Team
• Be eligible for a Police Clearance, Working with Children Check, and be fully vaccinated for Covid-19.