October 11, 2023 4:01 AM
We are currently looking to fill 2 roles in our Northam team. Please send CV to [email protected]
An opportunity to take an administrative role within the Wheatbelt Health Network to help deliver excellence and consistency in health services.
You may choose to live in the Northam area or commute from Perth (approx. 50 mins driving time from Midland).
· Greet clients courteously and efficiently.
· Answer phone calls, schedule appointments, and manage the appointment diary (including online bookings)
· Maintain accurate and up to date patient records.
· Provide administrative support as required.
The Successful Candidate
Exceptional customer service skills
· High level of written & oral communication skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to work as part of a multifaceted team and independently.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
· Problem solving skills & the ability to share solutions to common problems.
· Have a high level of computer literacy (Email, Internet, Microsoft Office). Be able to learn new software programs i.e. MMEX and Nookal.
· A knowledge of our clinical information system Best Practice would be an advantage but not essential.
· Must have a current Police Clearance, Working with Children Certificate, WA Driver’s Licence and must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
What's In It For You
Working with a vibrant team aligned with providing the best patient experience possible and outcomes.
Close knit supportive team.
Flexible work hours/days may be possible.
Salary sacrificing plan available.
About Wheatbelt Health Network
The Wheatbelt Health Network (the Network) is a NFP Primary Healthcare Service Provider delivering integrated, multi-disciplined GP, Allied Health and Aboriginal Health Services to Wheatbelt Communities. More specifically the services are GP, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Dietetics, Diabetic Education, Aboriginal Health and Pathology Collection. Many of these services are also delivered via outreach to remote communities.