The Chronic Disease Program is designed to assist practices manage chronic disease patients.
The Network is able to assist in the following areas:
- Information Management
- Data cleansing and coding
- Canning Data Extraction Tool
- Recall / Reminder / Disease Registers
- Nurse led chronic disease clinics (ie diabetes, asthma)
- MBS items – explanations, guidelines, forms etc
- Medical software training
- Chronic disease self management for patients
The Network has employed a Diabetes Educator to undertake Diabetes Mini-Clinics and consultations in towns where WA Country Health Services do not provide regular clinics. Contact Nyaree Lawler, Diabetes Educator, on (08) 9621 1530 (Tuesday to Thursday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Network's Dietitian conducts Lifestyle Modification Programs for people at risk of Type 2 Diabetes. For more information, email email@example.com or phone (08) 9621 1530.
Melita Jensen, Pharmacist, is a member of the team of growing Allied Health Professionals at the Network. Melita can provide a range of services including Home Medicine Reviews. Contact Melita for more information on (08) 9621 1530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.